We are open and operating!
Dear East David Automotive Family,
***3/23/2020 COVID-19 UPDATE ***
Gov. Mike DeWine and Dr. Amy Acton have issued a Stay At Home Order for all of Ohio except for Essential Businesses. Auto repair shops are considered essential. We encourage everyone to stay home. However, if your vehicle needs regular maintenance or repair, we are here for you.
Our hours are Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am until 5:00 pm.
However, if all work is completed for the day, we will close early.
To conform with CDC Guidelines we will continue to:
- Regularly disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the lobby, office, and restrooms
- Wipe down customer’s keys/fobs, steering wheels, shifters, and door handles with sanitizing wipes before and after we service the vehicle
- Hand sanitizer is available and everyone is encouraged to use it
- Our technicians thoroughly wash their hands between vehicles
- We have discontinued our “Wait” appointments
- If you are elderly or have special needs, please call so that we can make accommodations for you.
In addition, please note:
- Our Night Owl drop box is available 24/7 for those who do not wish to come inside. Please fill out the envelope completely and place it through the slot in the door. We will call you to discuss your vehicle.
- If you have special needs, please let us know.
- Credit card payment can be made over the phone.
- We ask that only one person come in the lobby at a time. If someone is already in the lobby, please wait outside.
- If you or someone in your family is unwell or sick, DO NOT bring your vehicle in for service.
- We ask for your cooperation by de-cluttering / cleaning out your vehicle before bringing it in. Please take or toss out your soft drink or coffee cups, water bottles, and fast food bags and containers.
Thank you. Stay home. Stay healthy. Wash your hands. We will get through this!
Bill and Linda Emmons
Thank you for visiting East David Automotive, Inc in Kettering, OH. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.