Honest service, will always take my cars there! - Cathy R. (Facebook Recommendation)
What a ride this year has been!
Like everyone else, we’ve had our ups and downs this year. We are fortunate that as an essential business we have been able to remain open from the beginning of the pandemic. We also secured a PPP loan (a big thank you to Day Air Credit Union) that enabled us to keep all the guys working without any layoffs and to keep our doors open. We also couldn’t have stayed open if it weren’t for you, our customers! We were so touched when you called to check in on us, and brought your cars in even when you weren’t driving them. We are so thankful for all our customers who continue to support us and recommend us to your family and friends. That truly is the highest compliment we can get!
Great service, great work. Fair prices and nice people. - John B. (5 star review on Google)
Thank you to our Customers!
- Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles throughout this crisis.
- Thank you for taking advantage of our No Touch Drop Off and Pick Up service.
- Thank you for wearing masks and minding social distancing. Thank you for being flexible with our scheduling.
- Thank you for decluttering your car before dropping it off.
- Thank you for understanding that our lobby area is too small for proper social distancing, and waiting for appointments must be done outside.
We are so grateful for your business, your support, and your referrals!
As of the week of June 8-12, 2020 we will be returning to our normal 5-day work week. Our hours will be Monday – Thursday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, and Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- We will continue to encourage the use of our Night Owl dropbox for No Touch Drop Off and credit card payment over the phone for pick up.
- We will continue to encourage masks and social distancing if you must come into the shop or lobby.
- We will continue to clean and sanitize high touch areas. Hand sanitizer is available.
- We will continue to encourage those who must wait for their oil change to wait outside, or go for a walk.
- We will continue to provide honest service at a competitive price for all customers.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Bill, Linda, Dave, Don, Kevin, and Randy
Thank you, East David Automotive! Not only did you fix my car, you did it below the quoted amount that you started with. I so appreciate your honesty! - Kimmie K. (recommended on Facebook)
Dear East David Automotive Family,
***3/23/2020 COVID-19 UPDATE ***
Gov. Mike DeWine and Dr. Amy Acton have issued a Stay At Home Order for all of Ohio except for Essential Businesses. Auto repair shops are considered essential. We encourage everyone to stay home. However, if your vehicle needs regular maintenance or repair, we are here for you.
Our hours are Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am until 5:00 pm.
However, if all work is completed for the day, we will close early.